Greetings Adventurers! Our maps and compasses are out and all signs are pointing to Denver!
Need help convincing your boss? We’ve got you covered. Check out our SIGUCCS 2016 – Proposal to Attend sample letter to help win their approval.
Join SIGUCCS for $25 and save up to $125 on your registration! Check your ACM/SIGUCCS membership.
|Status||Regular / On-site Registration|
|Member of SIGUCCS or ACM||$700|
|Student / Emeritus||$250|
|Conference Event||Registration Fee|
|Pre-Conference Seminar (ACM/SIGUCCS Member)||$150|
|Pre-Conference Seminar (non-member)||$225|
|Culinary Event at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown at MSU Denver - Monday, Nov. 7 @ 5:30pm-7:30pm|
This event showcases Colorado wines and beers brewed through MSU Denver’s Tivoli Brewery. We’ll also do a tour of the facility as part of the evening, including a peek into the 4,000-bottle wine cellar they have on campus. The event is limited to 64 participants. The Hospitality Learning Center is approximately 0.6 mile from the hotel, so please plan accordingly.
You can purchase more than one ticket at time of registration
|Conference Guest |
(includes Welcome Reception, Breakfast (Mon-Wed), Hospitality Suite)
If you have questions about registration, please send email to email@example.com.
- International Attendees: ACM is able to issue a Visa Support Letter.
- Refunds: Full refunds, less processing costs, will be honored up to and including October 3, 2016. Processing costs vary depending on the method of payment. After the October 3, 2016 deadline, there will be a $50 cancellation fee until 5:00pm EST October 21, 2016 after which there will be no refunds.
- Emeritus Registrations: Emeritus is defined as a person who has retired but is still a member of SIGUCCS and/or ACM.
- Student Registrations: Full time student registrants will be asked to show proof of full time enrollment in a degree granting program. People who are working full time and taking classes are NOT considered full time students and will not be granted the full time student registration rate. The intent of the full time student rate is to allow institutions to send student employees as part of their professional development.
- Attendance Grants: SIGUCCS offers a few grants each year to provide partial support for individuals in institutions of higher education to participate in the annual SIGUCCS Conference. This support is funded by SIGUCCS and consists of a full registration; hotel room accommodations; and registration for one half-day pre-conference seminar. More details are available at: http://www.siguccs.org/grants.shtml.